Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Filming




Jamie XX - Sleep Sound



Bon Iver - Woods

The last couple of weeks I've been making the last two animations/visualizers (there are four in total). Last week it was new moon again, which means it's really dark and perfect to go into the woods and film my projections. I'm now going to montage all the videos and see which visualizations I have to film again. 
I hope to be done with editing in 2 weeks, so I can focus on the final presentation. Afterwards I want to make a really short animation in which I explain the concept behind the project. I'm thinking about making a website as well, because I can't show all the films in it's full length at the final presentation (and because I like making websites). I think it would also be nice to show a little bit of an introduction / behind the scenes of the project on the website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment